You’ve always heard, “there is no time like the present,” but in a rapidly changing environment, one charged with many emotions and difficult conversations, perhaps that notion has never been more true. Each of us, as managers, leaders and employees who care, have a difficult job to navigate to help our fellow teammates uncover and discover the daunting topic of emotional and mental well-being. Tackling this topic as a team can be even more daunting.
Luckily, there are experts in this field who have studied the tried and true methods for approaching these tasks, and they’re here to guide us through it. Together with Whil, Limeade presents “Addressing Mental and Emotional Well-Being as a Team” webinar, featuring Joe Burton, CEO and Founder of Whil.
“When you’re coming together as a team, empathy and compassion are critical in a world that’s changing rapidly.”-Joe Burton, Founder, CEO, Whil
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- Dependable techniques for authentic conversation around diversity, inclusion and acceptance.
- Improving communication and collaboration among teams — including navigating difficult conversations.
- How to bring teams together to build a culture of well-being and high performance. The key to reaching employees?
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Timing matters and now is the optimal time to tackle difficult topics as a team, like inclusion, well-being and empathy.
- Effective communication occurs on three levels: content, feelings, identity.
- We all have unconscious biases and addressing them as a team can be a great way tackle those underlying prejudices.
- A diverse company is 1.7 times more likely to be an innovate leader in its industry.