As the world of work continues to evolve, we’re experiencing an exponential change in the latest months. The effects of our global crisis alone have magnified the important focus on designing work around and for our employees, where the lens in not just on them as an employee. A whole-person approach is critical for harnessing human potential to solve the complex challenges we face today and trailblaze new frontiers. How can we bolster a whole-person approach? Through the lens of care, how that shows up in your culture and is reinforced in daily experiences.
This session will dive into the science of care, share insights as to why cultures that care matter now more than ever to the employee experience and offer practical tips on how organizations can enhance their cultures for the future of work with the whole person at the center.
Trust is not just an important element in an organization that cares, it is a foundational element.– Dr. Liz Pavese-Kaplan
THIS WEBINAR COVERS
- Understanding the science of care
- What elements matter in building a caring culture
- Practical tips to enhance a culture of care for the future
OUR FAVORITE TAKEAWAYS
- Communication is key to a greater sense of inclusion and higher engagement
- Culture and feeling cared for are top predictors of a positive employee experience
- Well-being is becoming an important element to be front and center in the design of work and employee experience
View the presentation deck, here.