Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
Limeade is looking for a seasoned leader for our HR function, what we call our People Team. With a seat on the executive leadership team, this role has overarching responsibility for ensuring our culture is operationalized through all of our people practices. Our ideal candidate has deep experience in the field of Human Resources and has demonstrated experience creating innovative and progressive HR practices. This role will report to the company CEO.
- Manage, develop and engage a team of HR professionals
- Develop and implement a progressive HR strategy
- Create and implement new people-related approaches that help the function and the company scale and demonstrate care to all of our employees
- Ensure HR systems and processes are sound, efficient and legally compliant and when they are not, build approaches that make them so
- Own and drive executive and employee total rewards, OKR, international people strategy and other strategic initiatives — this leader will be agile and hands-on, responsible for working on and delivering on specific projects and people-related functions
- Be a trusted advisor to employees, managers and leaders on people-related issues
- Create and implement people metrics and use this data to drive changes in our people strategy
- Lead and partner with the Remuneration and Compensation Committee of our board to create meaningful and market-competitive compensation
- Ensure our culture is aligned and strong and continues to be our core differentiator
- Implement the science-based POVs of the Limeade Institute to deliver a gold-standard employee experience
- Oversee and curate the internal employee experience and drive the usage of our own products internally
- Actively contribute as a member of the leadership team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Extensive Human Resources and management experience
- Deep subject matter expertise in multiple strategic areas: employee experience, engagement, well-being, inclusion, intentional culture, total rewards, global workforce management and planning, mergers and acquisitions
- Demonstrated ability to be a trusted and strategic advisor
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing personal learning and growth
- Proven ability to build and grow engaged teams
- Experience leading a Human Resources function in a dynamic environment preferred
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.