Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
It is the Employee Experience (Well-Being) Specialist’s responsibility to ensure customer success by executing customer engagement initiatives, coordinating with a network of wellness champions, identifying and managing customers changing business needs, ensuring customer responsiveness, and risk identification and mitigation. The Employee Experience Specialist is the day-to-day success leader for our customers and a true customer advocate.
This role will be onsite at our customer and located in Hazelwood, MO. In addition to having a background in well-being, employee experience and/or benefits administration, the ideal candidate should be intellectually curious – eager to learn about the customer and proactively provide strategic recommendations to improve customer onsite programming. You should have experience in coordinating and implementing company-wide campaigns, programs, and events.
YOU MUST BE:
- Customer-Focused: You start with the customer and work backwards. You invest the time and energy to understand your customers’ objectives, then tie all your activities directly to the achievement of those objectives.
- Action-Oriented: You thrive as a self-starter who proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities and requires minimal supervision.
- Organized: You are awesome at managing teams and groups of individuals and delivering projects on time that match customer requirements and expectations.
- Collaborative: You love teamwork. Your colleagues love having you on the team. You work well across functions and groups.
- An Effective Communicator: You write and speak clearly, concisely and with a spirit of partnership. You actively inform and inspire with your messaging. You speak plainly and are transparent with your business colleagues.
- Energetic & Passionate: Your passion and energy for health and well-being is deeply founded in your desire to help other and to be a positive role model.
- Relationship Builder: You excel in getting people involved and building a network of contacts that allow you to multiply your influence on the organization.
- Creative and Marketing Savvy: You have a track record of creating innovative business solutions and marketing ideas that drive exceptional business outcomes.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders at your customer and provide on-going client services support.
- Function as a customer’s subject matter expert on Limeade product & program functionality.
- Perform tactical and operational tasks within the Limeade Platform associated with managing customer’s program needs may include; managing vendors and partner integrations, defining and delivering custom work packages and other general tactical assistance as needed.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Limeade organization, tools and processes needed to drive customer specific projects and work streams to completion.
- Collaborate with champion network across customer locations.
- Serve as resource and well-being expert to champion network on well-being programming solutions
- Collaborate with customer and champion network communities to ensure well-being initiatives are implemented locally.
- Responsible for the day-to-day interaction and communication with the customer and champion network, including training, coaching and support to the champions.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Limeade’s product to align with our customer’s business goals.
- Support the Strategic Account Executive to ensure that all Limeade contractual obligations and that all Limeade service commitments are being met.
- Identify business needs and objectives of different client constituents (i.e. HR, benefits, corporate marketing, IT and finance) and build and sustain strong working relationships with them. Appropriately map Limeade’s capabilities to address their needs.
- Maintain awareness of operational issues/performance, alert Customer to issues and/or problem resolution, and instill confidence that Limeade is a reliable partner.
- Serve as a conduit of important information between customer and Limeade.
- Support customer engagement strategy and integrated communications plan. Be an integral part of all customer engagement initiatives (e.g. health fairs).
- Work with Customer and Limeade resources to ensure appropriate data mining and reporting of Customer Outcomes.
- Identify and present Customers relevant data to support decision-making.
- Conducts user interviews and focus group meetings as necessary
- Ability to demonstrate the Limeade values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Experience establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships
- 3+ years’ customer relationship management experience – management consulting, healthcare and/or employee benefits preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, willing to push back when needed
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unquestionable commitment to execution
- Technical knowledge or the willingness to learn new technology
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Willing to travel, up to 50%
- Based in Hazelwood, MO
- Intrinsic motivation to work in both autonomous and team environments
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.