Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We’re looking for a developer of delightful, engaging user experiences to join our Front-end dev team. Our primary responsibility is front-end web and our framework of choice is React. We complement that with platform or native mobile skills; experience and flexibility in one or both is a plus. We use .Net on our cloud-based platform and Swift and Kotlin on our mobile apps. You’ll work in a team of developers, designers, testers and product managers within our Agile Development process.
- Develop quality, understandable code
- Evaluate requirements and collaborate on solutions
- Be part of our team. Actively collaborate, communicate and engage in building a product that helps employees know their company cares.
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- 2-5 years of combined relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with .Net or mobile development is a plus
- Experience with one or more: APIs, accessibility, cloud platforms, security, performance, localization, integrations, scale
- Understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
- BS or MS degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field preferred but not required
This job posting is available in French upon request.
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.