Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We are looking for a Developer Intern to join the front-end web team. The team is responsible for providing engaging and delightful experiences for our web and mobile web users. Our primary responsibility is front-end web and our framework of choice is React. We complement that with platform or native mobile skills; experience and flexibility in one or both is a plus. We use .Net on our cloud-based platform and Swift and Kotlin on our mobile apps. You’ll work with a mentor and in a team of developers, designers, testers and product managers within our Agile Development process.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You enjoy working in the front-end and directly impacting user experience
- You have solid computer science fundamentals
- You understand code and the value of unit tests
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- You love to learn and challenge yourself
- Develop features within our applications
- Collaborate in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- BS degree or similar certification in computer science, engineering, or equivalent expected within 18 months or similar education in software development
- Excellent technical and communication skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.