Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class Implementation Project Manager Intern to bring our mission to life for our customers. You will join a small, energetic and passionate crew, and will come to work feeling energized about the challenges and rewards ahead.
Responsibilities span the life of the customer experience and include deep collaboration with internal and external teams, including Account Managers, Strategic Account Executives, Data Integration Analysts, Configuration Specialists, and Customer Care.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about helping build great places to work
- You have solid project management fundamentals
- You thrive in a leadership role
- You are excited to learn the Limeade platform and care about providing support that delights customers
- You enjoy working in teams and coordinating cross-department collaboration
- You know how to manage risk and escalate issues as appropriate
- You are a creative problem solver and pay attention to detail
- Support new and ongoing customer configuration work
- Use the Limeade implementation project plan in our Project Management tool, Smartsheet, and other tools as necessary to guide customer projects
- Lead a team of internal and external stakeholders through the life of a project and ensure all tasks are completed on time and all deliverables are met according to contract specifications
- Work with partners/vendors to launch Limeade solutions for new and existing customers
- Look for opportunities to improve project plans, templates and other tools the Implementation Team uses for increased efficiency and scale
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Demonstrated expertise in planning, executing and delivering projects on time and on budget
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Critical thinking, ability to challenge others and drive productivity, while maintaining strong business relationships
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.