Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
Limeade is recruiting a Proposal Manager to assist in its effort to respond to request for proposals (RFPs) issued by potential customers in employer, government, partner, and re-seller verticals, as well as existing customer renewals. The Proposal Manager is responsible for all aspects of the proposal delivery process including evaluation, project kick-off, initial response, refinement, and final proposal submission. Our team is small yet high achieving, and every team member is critical to our revenue growth. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for writing with excellent project management skills, a strong background in healthcare and/or the SaaS business, and the ability to understand the complexity of our market and customer needs. A successful candidate will be excited to help create winning bids and will pitch in on any task big or small, to support and promote our business. We need someone who is skilled in technical writing, as well as extremely proficient in project management. This is an individual contributor position. The Proposal Manager will report to the Manager, Proposal Operations.
- Responsible for all aspects of the proposal delivery process including evaluation, project kick-off, initial response, refinement, and final proposal submission
- Manage logistical aspects of multiple proposals simultaneously
- Maintain a solid understanding of current and future solution capabilities
- Utilize proposal software to create and package responses that describe the services provided by Limeade and showcase our value
- Create and edit existing content from the content library and work with SMEs to develop effective, persuasive proposals that comply with all RFP requirements, incorporate win themes, and reflect the team’s winning strategy
- Identify gaps and work effectively across the organization to gather information
- Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses
- Consistently utilize Limeade brand messaging, including voice, style, and theme, within all responses
- Contribute to department projects such as maintaining the content database, creating/updating proposal team tools and resources (templates, playbook, Salesforce information), etc.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 4+ years of work experience, including 2+ years of experience in proposal management
- Experience working in a SaaS organization, preferably health, wellness, or employee experience related
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to collaborate with diverse constituent groups (product management, IT, finance, sales, and senior management)
- The ability to distill the value of the Limeade solution into succinct written responses
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, adept at adhering to strict deadlines
- High degree of flexibility to accommodate changes in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with Loopio a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.