Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re seeking an energetic, detail-oriented PR Intern to help increase brand awareness of Limeade through storytelling. The primary responsibility of this role is supporting the Corporate Communications team in executing PR and thought leadership initiatives, developing foundational tools to increase efficiency and collaboration, researching industry trends and monitoring the media landscape.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a critical member of the Corporate Communications team, while tackling stretch projects that build both tactical and strategic PR skills.
We’re looking for a go-getter with 1-2 years of experience in PR, communications or a related field. Applicants should have a strong understanding of the PR discipline, experience in fast-paced professional environments, impeccable attention to detail, excellent time management skills and a desire to thrive on a high-performance team.
This role reports to the Director of Corporate Communications and works directly with the Integrated Marketing Team
- Learn and internalize the Limeade story, product and points of view
- Monitor and report on weekly media trends, with an eye for relevant Limeade PR opportunities
- Support PR team on all-things media relations – including press releases, media interviews, coverage tracking and analysis and management of PR agency
- Manage Speakers Bureau – tracking deadlines, coordinating submissions and researching new opportunities
- Support company Awards program – helping to manage deadlines & submission processes and promoting new award wins through PR, social media and more
- Find and monitor analyst reports, pulling and circulating key insights
- Manage company fact sheet, working with subject matter experts across departments to capture critical company information in real time
- Many additional stretch opportunities available, depending on performance, commitment and demonstration of company values
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade’s values in a consistent and on-going way.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or another related field. Expected graduation in 2020 or 2021 preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in public relations or similar field
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated team member
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once in an energetic, fast-paced environment
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.