Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
An accomplished Sales Enablement Manager with a passion for coaching and training will be responsible for designing and delivering enablement programs, live and virtually, in the areas of Limeade’s sales process, sales messaging, sales tools, and other specialized content. Develop Sales Directors, Strategic Account Executives, and Solution Architects through role-play and real-time observation, focused feedback, skill gap analysis, and coaching that improves sales competence, sales confidence, and executive level selling while making them productive faster. Partner with the Growth organization leadership team to provide on-going communication regarding aptitude and performance and identify and execute on key strategic and development initiatives for the field. This position requires an individual that is results oriented and passionate about helping exceed sales targets. This is both a strategic as well as hands-on position reporting to the VP of Growth Operations. Preference for local Seattle/Bellevue candidates, but will consider remote.
- Partner with the Growth leadership team through interviews and evaluations to identify knowledge and skills gaps, as well as inventory our existing processes and assets, to understand what’s working vs. what’s not.
- Design, implement, and maintain a comprehensive sales enablement program, including tools, processes, and certification programs to increase sales velocity and conversion rates. The program needs to include both new hire on-boarding as well as ongoing enablement tailored to the Sales Directors, Strategic Account Executives, and Solution Architects roles with a focus on sales process, sales messaging, sales tools, and other necessary sales success skills.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to provide information to the Growth organization on product, process, messaging (e.g., connecting our POV and models to the Limeade solution), and other changes/updates as part of ongoing readiness.
- Continuously assess performance to demonstrate impact of participation in enablement programs to aid in prioritizing future enablement strategies, training, and tactics.
- Leverage multiple modalities to guide, coach, and enable members of the Growth organization. These include but are not limited to live training, eLearning, virtual training, documentation, best practices, case studies, success stories, role-playing, and certifications.
- Help Sales Directors and Strategic Account Executives effectively manage their pipeline through pipeline management coaching and account planning.
- Act as a subject matter expert on Limeade’s solutions, value prop, sales motion, and customer approach.
- Invest time “in the field” to better understand the “voice of the customer” and why we are winning or losing and build sales enablement deliverables accordingly.
- Partner with internal teams to create and package high-value, field tools (sales kick-off materials, presentations, demos, competitive battle cards, etc.) so that the Growth organization is always armed with the right content with the right message at the right time.
- Work closely with the People Team on the recruiting process for Sales Director, Strategic Account Executive, and Solution Architect candidates.
- Ability to demonstrate Limeade values in an ongoing and consistent way.
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing successful enablement programs for a sales audience.
- 3-5 years proven success in a quota carrying role in fast growing, SaaS environment.
- Understanding of sales process & methodology.
- Ability to drive action in an ambiguous environment.
- Confident in your viewpoints to push back and ask thought provoking questions of senior leaders; when opinions differ, respectfully support your perspective.
- High sense of urgency and visionary work-ethic required to drive business outcomes.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.
- Must be able to provide influence in a virtual team environment.
- Keen attention to detail, organization, and ability to drive projects to completion.
- Ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate Limeade’s value proposition.
- Exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt content on the fly based on audience engagement.
- BS or BA degree preferred
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.