Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
About the role:
We are looking for a seasoned and enthusiastic Scrum Master/Project Manager to join the Limeade Product Development/R&D organization within Limeade. This team is responsible for providing technology solutions to enable companies to better engage and support their employees in improving whole person well-being, engagement and inclusion. The successful candidate will have at least 4-5 years’ experience working with Scrum and Kanban teams and are able to support at least 3 teams in a daily basis. This person will be owning the full lifecycle of the project execution, delivery and monitoring activities using Agile best practices. A CSM and/ or PMP certification is a must have.
This is a fun and fast-paced environment. If you like to work with smart people, solve tough problems and improve how we work together as a team while growing, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun.
We are looking for you if:
- You have a strong understanding of the values of Agile and agile team development practices and can champion these values
- Proficiency in project management and delivery
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have a track record of helping teams delivering high quality, testable software and services on time
- You are energetic and enthusiastic, yet can be assertive in a respectful way
- You’re able to facilitate tough discussions that lead to better results
- You’re a strong believer in iterative learning and continual improvement
- You are results-driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- You enjoy working with others to continually improve how we work
- You’d like to help shape the future of a world-class software-as-a-service company
- If you love to learn and to challenge yourself and others, you’ll love this job
- Facilitate the project management and agile delivery execution of 3 scrum multi-function teams.
- Guide and facilitate these scrum teams in backlog and story grooming, story tracking, load balancing, story acceptance, and retrospectives
- Help ensure the right communication takes place within teams
- Help improve the process of planning and development across teams
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Mastery in scrum, agile and project management practices with a proven track record of delivering projects successfully,
- 4+ years of experience as Scrum Master/Project Manager,
- Hands on experience with other agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, XP)
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and processes
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Experience with ADO (Azure DevOps) or similar issue management systems
- Experience in a fast-growing, mid-sized company a plus
- BS degree or higher, preferably in computer science, engineering, or equivalent preferred but not required
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.