Limeade is an employee experience software company that helps build great places to work. Our platform unifies employee well-being, engagement and inclusion solutions with industry-leading communications capabilities. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive and inclusive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Limeade is a global company that embraces a distributed workforce and has users in more than 100 countries. Our headquarters are in Bellevue, WA.
Limeade (LME) went public in December 2019 on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in order to fund growth and preserve control of its culture and destiny.
About the role:
As our dedicate UK ABM Account Manager, you will be responsible for generating direct opportunities within key targeted Enterprise accounts. You’ll help develop the strategy and outreach execution for these top accounts, which may include a mix of activities (email, phone, direct mail, CEO engagement, invites, etc.) This means you need to be an excellent communicator, a strong team player, a self-starter and someone who isn’t ok with status quo.
You’ll also be partnering directly with your enterprise sales team to help them strategically engage with top prospects and move them into the Sales funnel. This means you’ll need to be good at developing relationships, have impeccable organizational skills and the professional chops to project manage others.
Every day, you’ll inspire, educate, influence and lay a foundation for your own professional growth as a sales professional.
The ideal candidate is:
- Not a jerk!
- Hit your numbers. Meet (exceed) individual Key Performance Indicators based on outbound call/email/LinkedIn volume and qualified meeting & opportunity generation
- Aggressively drive targeted outbound lead generation using account-based marketing tactics. Set the stage for successful sales cycles with positivity, rapport, trust and customer-focus
- Partner with colleagues to leverage Marketing campaigns and initiatives to generate opportunities
- Work closely with Limeade Leadership Team for tactical outreach
- Expand reach within target accounts, ensuring that all buyer personas are being touched regularly using ABM tactics
- Enable outside sales reps by being the liaison between marketing and sales
- Collaboratively qualify high-quality prospects
- Transition opportunities effectively to outside sales team and channel partners
- Artfully educate people about the Limeade value proposition
- Maintain deep knowledge of Limeade solutions, industry trends, and competition
- Rigorously update Salesforce.com CRM and leverage other prospecting tools
- Deliver process-based and ad hoc reports to report out on department performance
- Analyze sales development data and make suggestions for marketing opportunities and process improvement
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on various on-going marketing campaigns
- Contribute awesomeness to an incredible marketing, sales and company squad
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- College degree in related field or equivalent education preferred
- 2+ years inside sales experience in enterprise HR, health or software related industry
- Adaptable to high-growth environment and comfortable with change (start-up experience is a plus)
- Proven ability to make interpersonal connections, think strategically and generate high-quality sales pipeline
- Consistently exceeds targets
- Proven sales-related accomplishments within the UK market, as well as adjacent markets such as the Nordics
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.