Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We’re looking for a world-class UX Design Intern to bring our mission to life for our customers through delightful and engaging software experiences. Do you have empathy for users blended with the ability to balance simplicity with a fun and robust sense of design? If so, let’s talk!
Limeade’s UX team is moving at a fast pace and needs a strong designer who can communicate ideas clearly. You’ll be working with a fantastic group of designers and researchers to help improve our platform with a world class user experience that engages and delights its users. Bottom line… if you love to learn and to challenge yourself, you’ll love this job.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You enjoy working in UX and visual design directly impacting the user experience
- You care about design process and being data-informed
- You have solid design thinking fundamentals
- You work well in a collaborative team setting
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- Work with designers and researchers to create prototypes and mockups of product features
- Collaborate with the development team to ship the features that you help to design
- Present designs at weekly team feedback and critique meetings
- Participate in the usability testing process
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS or BDES degree or similar certification in interaction design, visual communication design, human computer interaction or equivalent expected within 18 months
- A design portfolio showing strong problem-solving skills and examples of process, research strategy, and visual design accomplishment
- Comfortable in Sketch, Axure, or the Adobe suite
- Excellent communication skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.