- Added its 100th enterprise customer
- Added its first 100,000+ employee customer
- Continued its 100%+ growth rate, joining the exclusive “8-figure run rate on 7-figure fundraise” club
- Won Top 5 status on Washington’s Best Companies to Work For list
- Improved employee engagement metrics for every client that migrated from a competitive solution
- Installed a replacement indoor mini-hoop (dunk contest incident)
In 2014, Limeade expects to cross the 100-employee mark and continue to grow. It is aggressively hiring nice people (which it calls LimeMates) in product development, design, marketing and account management positions, reflecting a relentless focus on happy enterprise clients, engaged employees and lower health care costs. “We have continued to innovate through chaotic and challenging times. We’ve never wavered from our values, and we are just starting to sense how big, fun and meaningful this ride can be — for LimeMates and our customers,” said CEO Henry Albrecht. About Limeade Limeade is an enterprise engagement platform that focuses on performance, wellness and incentives to build happy, healthy, high-performance workforces. Limeade’s flexible SaaS technology platform and refreshingly positive approach has made it the market-leader for engagement and results. Limeade clients include Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, top health systems, and high-performance employers. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
Contact Info: Natalie Whelan [email protected] 650.888.8082