Limeade Engage 2022: Re-engage your workforce and rebuild employee experience
By: Nick Shekeryk
The future is changing — and work is changing with it. If you’re ready to transform work into a source of positivity, energy, humanity and purpose, join us at Limeade Engage 2022 to hear more, know more and do more for the employee experience.
An unprecedented number of employees are facing burnout and work dissatisfaction — and ultimately leaving jobs for greener pastures. It’s time to re-engage your workforce and rebuild employee well-being. Limeade Engage 2022 will help you put well-being at the heart of the employee experience.
Limeade Engage 2022 features a lineup of inspirational and influential keynote speakers, industry pioneers, authors and researchers. It’s the only conference tackling the biggest challenges facing employee leaders today. This virtual event is set to broadcast live on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, and features appearances from:
- Emmanuel Acho — NYT Bestselling Author, Host, “Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man” & Emmy Award-winning Fox Sports Analyst
- Ingrid Fetell Lee — Designer, Founder of The Aesthetics of Joy and Author of “Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness”
- Shabnam Mogharabi — Award-winning Journalist, Media and Entertainment Executive and Co-Founder of innovative media enterprise SoulPancake
Learn more about Limeade Engage 2022 speakers here
What is Limeade Engage?
Limeade Engage is an annual event that equips you with the skills and resources to infuse well-being into the employee experience. Now in its sixth year, it continues to grow beyond being just a conference — it’s the experience showcasing the latest news, knowledge and trends in employee well-being with the most influential experts in the industry.
At Limeade Engage, you’ll discover revolutionary insights about employee care, well-being, engagement, communications, diversity and inclusion and the role technology plays in reaching critical people and business goals. You’ll get a front-row seat to captivating sessions that cover everything from engaging your global workforce to leveraging the power of communications to addressing mental health in the age of COVID-19.
When and where is Limeade Engage 2022?
Limeade Engage 2022 takes place on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. It comes to you live via virtual broadcast. No matter where you’re located, we have an array of can’t-miss sessions for you to enjoy throughout the day. Best of all, it’s free to attend — you can register here.
Who should attend?
You! Limeade Engage attendance is rapidly increasing each year. Going virtual gives us room to host people across the globe. Our attendees represent a variety of industries and businesses of all sizes. Limeade Engage is for:
- HR and company leaders focused on employee well-being, engagement, benefits, communications and more
- Decision makers responsible for improving the employee experience
- Influencers and consultants who support clients with their well-being solution decisions
- Leaders responsible for delivering against important people and business outcomes like turnover, burnout, inclusion and culture
Register for Limeade Engage 2022 today — it’s free!
What can you expect?
Well-being is the heart of the employee experience. And listening is the heart of well-being. At Limeade Engage, you’ll discover how to:
- Take the lead in actively shaping employee well-being in your organization
- Build resilience for the challenges of the future
- Be an effective leader in the age of hybrid work
- Connect the dots between emotions and the employee experience
- Develop real best practices from HR leaders and experts on topics like well-being, employee engagement, mental health at work, employee burnout and more
In addition to our keynote speakers, Limeade Engage will host dynamic discussions featuring leaders from the Limeade Institute, as well as Limeade customers and other company experts, with sessions including:
- The Impact of Inclusive Conversations at Work
- Creating Psychologically Healthy Workplaces
- Be an Effective Leader in the Age of Hybrid Work
- Limeade Best Practices
- The Power of Joy and the Impact on Well-Being
- Listening to the Heart of Well-Being
- Powered by Purpose
You’ll also discover the Limeade vision, along with real Limeade customer examples, use cases and best practices.
Are you ready to re-engage your workforce and rebuild employee well-being? Register for Limeade Engage 2022 today!
The needs of employees and businesses are now on a level playing field — and it’s time to start meeting people where they’re at to transform the way we work. Join us at Limeade Engage 2022 to create meaningful, caring, human experiences at work.